Monday, January 11, 2010

Do Crips And Surenos Get Along

"Le premier jour du reste of ta vie".




I saw this movie on Sunday morning. I liked it in its entirety. I do not like to end with a death, something that, not so surprising ... But yes the image of women by opening a bouncy cushion for back pain of her husband parecedi me great. She looks at the pad blue, hold and open the small hole in white plastic and let the air caress his face pad. Suck the murmurs of her husband.

Well, a banal story of a family of three children with twists and turns, with opening to the family home with good wine and some music. Rather pathetic too. A nice movie. and I came to wonder after watching two movies on Friday quite rare ... "From our" as Caro would say (the last of Lars Von Trier Charlotte G, and There Will Be Blood ... with por Exquisito alfajol the scorpion ReciƩn llegada ensoleada of Buenos Aires, paso a los abrazo de Mendoza).

0 comments:

Post a Comment