Thursday, January 21, 2010

Online Predict Babies Hair Colour

A Tetro

Yesterday I went to see a play something else, well ... for me (and for me not to correct supposed "dreams" that fills only 10 pages of young people who, by oral, say they have no .... or whether they will fight for an alu now say what they want in class, or you can think ...! the bastards have done really well, that damn ban the imagination.) A group of Lyon proposed a concept to provide public Cluedo (small but let me break out laughing with my laughter and not with a laugh conventionally acceptable) and improvised moments to submit to another comic, champion custard movements (Flamby) . I left laughing, seriously. This has been great, and all under the gaze of the great Mike Brant. Also hung other great posters: Catch champions American ban on children pee, red physiognomy of 90, well, here we were, in what was my time. For a little say I'm a fucking here at this time but I will not do. My death is not for tomorrow.

All my honor Comic Trip to the theater ... ... I think. J'ai la tĂȘte dans le cul, j'ai cours, j'ai plus coffee, vous voyez you truc ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment