Sunday, October 25, 2009

Answers To Lab 5 Cell Respiration



(Murcia sky full of balloons, Flash color, October 21, 2009-action: freezing)
Hello everyone,

There are days when we realize that humanity is not so bad. And there are still honest people beg us not forget what we carry within "normal." Premiera Nicolas're the person who talks to me and begged me to open my eyes again. Great.

And another thing that moves: the gigs.
I have an interview on November 5 on one of my Land: Lyon. Would substitute for three months, full time. Professor of English and Lycée Collège. Very strong. In the end, seems not so "complicated" living between two countries, opening employment opportunities.

fingers crossed that this will also fill me some more.
I, hallucinations. This is good.

And now to resume the battle poetry. And the professional adventures.
"Some advantages of living in Lyon for three months? I leave the Espace for your brainstorming.

And to accompany this news on a Sunday ensoleado, some music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a5Loy3lLf0

0 comments:

Post a Comment