Monday, October 5, 2009

Cooking Sets Off Carbon Monoxide Detector

Time for a fag

The mornings continue to be of anything ... it is pending, normal.
That said, should do something about it, really. I

the latest book by Amélie Nothomb that my dear mother sent me. Critics do not look very good but it stop me having eager to get into a new adventure with this author. I must say that from the first paragraph, it became me. I hear it and write it, it pisses me off.
to see for the future.

I must add that I had a great weekend. It's super hard rattaquer week. I'm already missing and lost both. I'm beginning to think that I get older, I went a bit much. No egg output by 16 October, otherwise I will not be concentrated in the defense of the thesis.

Well, this is a message that I hope will force me to keep it compact ... When one takes par la main sur le net, is déçoit pas qu'on J'espere. Ahahahaha
Bonne semaine à tous
!

0 comments:

Post a Comment