Friday, October 16, 2009

How To Disinfect Sonicare Base

Advanced Studies


My two loves: Lise et Yann

Et voilà. There, one more thing. And this I feel very proud. This research would not have been possible without the involvement of students in teacher of French, the second and third years of my readership. Would not have been possible without the innocence of some teachers (my intentions go beyond simple description.) Thanks to my sense of criticism and, despite all my rebellion. Thanks to my non-conformity in terms of what I do and we all do in class. Thanks to the words and slammeurs who were able to clear my doubts.
Thanks for putting up with my tutor, even in my greatest moments of impertinence.
Thanks to friends (Bienve, Gonzalo, Caro, we are true philologists) I forgive you your non-reading of the thesis ... Les Rascasse, month amies de Passion. Jérémy est aussi "dans la place", Lola, Mary Carmen ... "Baigne tout!" And thanks to my grandmother: If you had not explained because you can not write or read, would not have done all this. I promise, you know writing and reading your wonderful name.

Thanks to the clubs that make you get up larger.

Well, and remove the solemnity of this ... I'm looking for gigs and the real and utopian love. Meanwhile ... a disfrutarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment