Friday, March 4, 2011

Catchy Slogans For Fibre

Dress of the Day 04/03/2011

hello my friends!
how are you today?

me rolling!
finally weekend!
good as I said yesterday rather busy weekend but at least I'll enjoy myself!

good about my TDJ I warn you right now!
I was sick all day
then ignore my old face
yeah bof ...
here are my feet as usual!


and my outfit
I particularly like this tunic
I've had 2 years and I've never been!
just to enter the installation and show you when purchased
as it is clear I had to wear a top and a tregging below

by cons I should not wear these shoes
els I like it in the end of the day I regretted my other shoes choupinette too I like even more
is also crazy to love shoes more than humans ...
my shoes but they are good at least it does not make me weird plans!

top: Jacqueline Riu
tunic Jacqueline Riu
tregging: M & S Mode
shoes: Text

as I am now officially at the weekend and I expect the world at home
bah I'll have to leave you

good weekend all
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment