Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Best And Fastest Straightener

Dress of the day 01/03/2011

cuckoo my friends!
how are you today?

me it goes quiet
yes I decided to stop thinking today
yes after all I do not see why I should make myself a headache with this kind of thing!
then life and continuous TDJ too!
we start with the head of the day
or rather the old face of the day!
impossible to do my hair this morning
my head too much deep in my c * l. ..
then this morning as I had too much trouble getting up I did not even try to pounce on my mane!

here is my outfit complete version inside
as I was cold and I wanted to wear the scarf, this top and I put everything vest bah!
and yet the colors are not especially together!
I speak not even nude shoes match the purse!
and version outside
finally out in speed because a trench to escape this cold must be crazy!
trench like this especially when you know that I got on sale from monochrome to -70%!
spotlight on shoes and tunic

I have finally gets off my outfit that day
single pass everywhere, but pretty!

tunic cameo
waistcoat cameo
headscarf cameo
tregging: M & S Mode
shoes: Text

are my friends
good I must leave you tonight I rdv ... yes with my coach sports!
and yes I found myself back in the physical exercises!
one thing is for sure it works I'm too sore abs and I do not even talk about my arms!
I too hard to carry my cat!

good day to all
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment