Monday, February 28, 2011

Huntik Season 2 Starts

Dress of the day 28/02/2011

hello my friends
how are you today?

I've known times nicer
much nicer
so do not want me to have face any exploded

say that tonight I will sleep better because fatigue will win the game!
I'm just upset and things wrong in my little blonde head

in short
I'm mad I'm not going to go on, and here on the subject

I'm going show you my TDJ
tadam
nothing spectacular
just a chick wearing a jeans and a blue sweater electric guitar to death!
without forgetting the 12cm heels fucked me feet!
and yes now I'm high as I perched over one meter eighty!
good but it did not last long

actually, I finished the work at noon
I went shopping with family in Chartres
so I had to skip the heels and say hello to my ballerina!
crâneuse then the style is right for office
and yet I'm not very eager since yesterday ...

just one essential question:
why can not we just be happy?

to think ...

tunic Jacqueline Riu
jeans Jacqueline Riu
jacket: Jacqueline Riu
shoes: Text

are my friends
I'm too tired to write benefit

the next episode after

Good end day
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment