Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cheaptickets.com Trustworthy

Dress of the day 08/02 / 2011

cuckoo my friends!
how are you?

I'm a bad blogger I know!
almost a week without leaving any news!
and yet it is not envy that lack
nor held elsewhere!
I just did not have time!
'm just disgusted because I did not take pictures of the TDJ these days ...
pfff it does not matter that remains in my closet
as i like and I'll probably soon see all these little gems!
today for a place TDJ tranquiiiiiiiille
bah so as to make!

I wanted flat
and especially comfort
then my favorite mag that direction I do this more ..
to enjoy the carrot pants from the new collection!

and yes I have already typed in the new co '
but I took it for the moment
but rest will follow
because I just love what they do!
(euhhh like all the time in fact!)

then a sailor to make simple but beautiful
with a touch of gold to remind the buttons they put on!
and with all the famous carrot pants
which is very wide!
it looks like I got it! mdrrr
but I love me!
and is the main!

details held
ballerinas to recall the golden smock
and the back of my top to show you how it is all pretty full!

top: cameo
pants Jacqueline Riu
ballerinas: new look
Jewellery: agatha

here for today but my!

have a great evening
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment