Monday, February 14, 2011

Wearing Dress Shirts Untucked

Dress of the day 14/02/2011

hello my friends!
how are you today?

I will first start my post by wishing you
good Valentine!

and yes I have long hesitated before posting today
Valentine because for me it does not necessarily mean love!
last year I still across the throat
after learning that my ex was my guy to me ... and day j and more!
bah so as to make!

this year I no longer believed ...
and yet I received an sms nice that made me smile like a dork all day
I'm not in torque mode and stuff ... it's not for me
but it is
it's been that he is the
and nobody can dethrone I must confess
even if it means nothing, it is me and it makes me happy!

short this year I will not be like last year on my old blog
no declaration inflamed filled "I love you"

but if you read these few lines
bah ...
you count it for me but you already know
I think all these years you have been understood
even if we hurts, even if it puts his head all the time
same if I want to kill you at least 5 times a week
and although I can not understand you
you and me is you and me
and you will be the much longer I hope
ouch ouch it gets too ass-ass it!

I do not need to tell you you already know you know me better than anyone!

pass this brief interlude love to love
I want to tell you about my TDJ
it starts with the feet
always in heels as usual
bah yes it explodes it can finally frolic with beautiful shoes without having feet that swell, and without feeling like look for oil!
(rolalala I feel that I'm going to insult!)

here my TDJ of 3 / 4
j'e but do not make pictures
we do not realize the beauty of my jeans
if so because it is really beautiful these jeans!

is the new collection to my friend Jacqueline
super flared
super long
color and clear history of being connected with some sunshine

here I am facing

I put this jacket all day
it was part of my outfit
j ' had a jacket faux cook to avoid catching cold!
matching shoes please!
but no pictures to support mdr

Jacket: Jacqueline Riu
pull Jacqueline Riu
jeans Jacqueline Riu
shoes: Kiabi
belt: Jacqueline Riu (sold with the jacket)

good here I think I made the turn I had to say
(j 't even think I said too much)

good evening everyone
you are in love or not ...
after all it's time to call her friends and make a good film about love (twiliiiight)
BizOUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment