Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Apple Cider Vinegar And Ovarian Cysts

Dress of the day 15/02/2011

hello my friends!
how are you?

and yes I am already back!
I post a lot right now
it's not that I have held special to show you
but I just had this want to post

I once again held a quiet
comfortable
and goes everywhere
being just perfect for going to the office
and yes I do my crâneuse!
all because I wear a t-shirt zara
made in this t-shirt I wanted for many years
but unfortunately I did not return it!
and I can go I niquel same room!
and a little nod to our lovely beauty Big
for this hairstyle that I surkiffe
(although my security blanket insults me when I wear it)

and return the pants carrot
bah yes as I told you yesterday
I have it in my closet
(and then some if the jeans by ...)

top: zara
jacket: Jacqueline Riu
pants Jacqueline Riu
shoes: Text

here I think I made the turn!

good evening everyone
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment