Saturday, February 12, 2011

How Far Can You Tow A Dodge Neon

"underwear"

back my friends
with my purchases "underwear" in January!

with balances you would think I would have killed everything in the sun at Etam and sweet
but not
I was wise
good I am buying is pretty true
but usually during the sales I tear it all!
I drove into the shops as a savage and I took all that I dared not buy normally
either too sexy or too bold or too basic. ..



I discovered this year underwear at H & M (pictured above)
I took just a bra because I wanted to test sizes and shapes

so I opted for this one
(not resulted elsewhere)
no more and I hung it
yeah H & M is cute, it's cheap
wrong size but it
(Level underwear for the wardrobe because nothing wrong!)

and here are my sun sweet purchases
I was super disappointed this year for the proposed models
I think there less and less tall model
we find kind of odd sizes too 100B or 85F but to have a 95D you can scrape your ... strange indeed ...

brief check I had to spend several
so I took a few models
not very comfortable to go to the office
but nice for an evening with his namoureu
and my favorites!
etam will definitely MY favorite brand!
ok it is more expensive and less extravagant than sun sweet
but it keeps well and exchange models often
( plus my favorite love working there!)
the sudden I could not resist the news but for some models on sale
injury I could not put all my purchases in some photos are in the laundry basket ...
I will ever photos

models that I bought are pretty sexy even if we do not tilte looking at the photo
the middle (largest image) This is a band (which makes serious tits!) leopard blue and white!
just love!
for others, I invite you to click on the photo to enlarge to see more detail of the lace and frills!

much for buying my "underwear" released last
good I'll calm me down!
because I'm still a size up so I had too much loss
I had to clean things in my drawers
'm disgusted I am so they are all almost nine, carried a short recovery
underwear but hey I'm not sure it will resell ...

good evening everyone
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment