Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pokemon Platinum Recommended Party

Dress of the day 16/02/2011

Hello my friends
how are you?

me it can go
again I take home early from work to post a small TDJ
simple
you saw there was not that long ago elsewhere

the last time I wore this dress with a turtleneck brown
and brown boots
but today ' Today I wanted pink
lady and yes like Barbie!
except that she has less class than I mdrrr
I'm kidding of course!


in fact I've just received these shoes that I 'I ordered from shoes style
they sell on this site pumps and accessories from the redoubt
and very cheap (because it was in sales!)
I therefore took the opportunity to buy pairs that had been identified loooongtemps

and now it looks like that
a dress Liberty like a Barbie!

I love this dress especially
is part of the former summer collection with my friend Jacqueline
liberty but it is a lot right now
then I thought, why not wear it and match it with the hottest material
history not to freeze the buttocks ..

dress Jacqueline Riu
turtleneck Jacqueline Riu
tights: M & S Mode
shoes: the fear

the all worn with a brown jacket
(yes as you say I was cold with my mini jacket)
and with a long brown bag also
yeah bah! no black today
even my tights are brown!
yet it not a color that I usually

are my friends
good day to all
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment