Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wash Your Face 3 Times A Day

Dress of the day 10/02/2011

hello my friends!
how are you?

I got a job as soon as I worked too hard these days! I have many hours to make!
so I took the opportunity to enter the break (all alone like a large) and my picture taken TDJ
here it gives it
good must be indulgent I go I'm standing taf since 6am matt I 120 kms in my legs and a day's work also ... then my face ... bah forcing it scares ...

I wore all my day with this little tunic jacket with my friend Jacqueline
I wanted to break the look of the tunic
whatever I find beautiful even all alone!

you noticed?
now I see life in blue!
is true that I put my coat over blue than black!
between seafaring and blue pants carrot or other ...
today we have the right in blue leggings and everything else am!
the evidence even my shoes are blue!

tunic: H & M
jacket: Jacqueline Riu
legging: Jacqueline Riu
shoes: new look
jewelry: agatha

here I'll take advantage of be back soon to do nothing!

good day to all
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment