Thursday, February 24, 2011

Zippered Full Length Robes

Dress of the day 23 / 02/2011

hello my friends
how are you?

I post my slightly late yesterday TDJ!
and yes as I say so
better late than never

last night when I got home I had an old sudden fatigue
impossible to eat without getting hurt
and especially not digest :-(

the sudden I jumped into my bed early
and even most of roro roros could not get me out of it!
(which include include ...)


then here
that it gave my outfit yesterday

leopard and black
I do not know why I love the leopard!
one day need someone to explain!

until I bring this form with great pleasure!
bah so much as I like it right?

I limit my sister saw me back when insulted shops with this top!
but I told him
"worry once worn you will want to bite me ..."
we'll see eh ...

top: mim
pants Jacqueline Riu
jacket: Jacqueline Riu
ballerinas: Text

ahhh you want me to write something that will put you well rabies?
bah I'm weekend!
since noon yes indeed!
ahhh I love rtt!

good afternoon everyone!
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment