Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pinky Hongkong Actress

Dress of the day 17/02/2011

hello my friends
doing well today?

me it goes quiet
a bit much on the nerves
but they're damn mad
I do not even want to talk

I'll make this short to post TDJ
actually I'm waiting for my security blanket it with his mini
then I viiiiite

and yes I dared to wear shorts to go to work
then in the box have at least 1600!
good but they're crazy!
I like is not the most important?

the theme of the day was still the blue
always blue ...
besides I wear my new shoes
from my last order of shoes in style!

I really wanted these pumps for months!
it were present in the catalog last year in the feared
and it had to walk because they were awarded this year!
for my greatest pleasure

top: cameo
shorts: Jacqueline Riu
sticky: Sun
Footwear: La Redoute
necklace: agatha

now I'm around my TDJ
just find what I'm going to wear tomorrow!

good day to all
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment