Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Respiration For Mammals At 25 And 10 Degrees

Dress of the day 22/02/2011

hello my friends!
how are you today?

I have not had much time to post this weekend
HS was too anyway for you show my face
the weekend are too hard!
yet week pass at a speed of egg
instantly you do not feel it especially when fatigue comes Friday that his whole body feels claim his bed!
here is a part of my TDJ
at least my feet
my pretty shoes j love him and I had gratos!
and yes I already said in a previous note
for 2 pairs of shoes resulted was the 3rd Free!
now I let my mother buy the 2 pay and took the free mdr
here is my outfit for this days
rather simple
but I like

the sweater that I wear is part of the new collection in shades
I flashed on him!
it is gray (I say this as we do not see too much in the picture) and coral
I like the style girly flowers
but also relaxes the side of the sweater
it with blue jeans well off it goes very well!

here I did not need more than anything!

sweater: cameo
jeans Jacqueline Riu
shoes: Hall

we say more?
umm not much something unfortunately
(or fortunately for you!)

good day to you
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment