Thursday, February 17, 2011

How To Make Yogurt Covered Strawberries

Soon ... soon!

I want to say that my belly swelled as soon as Maxence progresses!
All this must be because I can less easily "manipulate" and that I let more and more to fend for himself ... or he becomes aware of his "making stripes" by becoming big brother! The only concern related to these major changes is that he often puts in danger ... I find him standing on the couch or trying to climb on the coffee table ... etc. When I see him do, I am torn between joy and immense pride and an irrational fear of the big "Bibi".
In a few months, with the want what will have been his little sister to discover the world, I two small explorers to watch closely! Fortunately, our great Lucas (7 years) is really responsible for his person and does put more rarely in danger!
My doubts about being able to handle everything after the birth of Eliza is not yet dissipated, but as the term approach (in months) and the more I tell myself that we will recreate the new family organization overnight!
For now, this is the end of Elisa room for us to occupy it as soon as possible and let Maxence get used to sleeping alone, which should not pose any problems but we would not he feels put "aside" or abandoned at the time of the arrival of his little sister! We have also provided a small room makeover Lucas.
We want them to associate the birth of their baby sister to positive changes for the whole family, and redecorate their rooms seems a real positive change!
I would come to inform you of our reactions when loulous Elisa will be with us!

We take this opportunity to wish you a happy new year 2011!






0 comments:

Post a Comment