Saturday, February 12, 2011

Do I Need To Connect Soundbar To Tv And Bluray

01/2011 Dress of the day 12/02/2011

cuckoo my friends!
how to start your weekend?
me great!
I'm in happy today!
bah yes there are days like that!

I not wearing a very nice and unique to show you
but I still photographing
yes because i like my sweater

I bought it during sales
and it makes me totally girly!
(yes like a princess')

's why:
he is a top wholesale dancer!
and full of lace as a tutu!

I love it too choupinou!


the good we see super bad!
but I just wanted you to an overview of the complete outfit

nothing special as I said
I wear jeans, a jacket (because I'm cold) and a pair of heels not too high
(yeah it's Saturday shopping day today so, then you can be comfortable!)

close up on my feet!

this is the day started very well for me
and ends more slowly than this morning!
I had time to do a lot of things today
the better I like this application does absolutely nothing!

sweater: cameo
jeans Jacqueline Riu
waistcoat cameo
shoes: Text

are my friends!
good day to all
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment