Thursday, March 3, 2011

How To Play Undf File?

Dress of the day 03/03/2011

hello my friends!
how are you today?

I am more eager to be tomorrow afternoon to be at last weekend!
although the weekend will pass too quickly
appointment with my friends all day and then evening with good food chick with the program!
and Sunday the 91 at my direction "Madinani" favorite!
and yes even a day with nana
'll have to think of a time to bring guys eh!
last until the weekend here is my outfit that day
even a new outfit
yes but I love this style!
by cons on the picture it seems to me that my pants stick around!
while this is not the case at all!
it off! it's a carrot pants!
(yes still a carrot!)
here and my feet
still getting the leopard!
I finally find ballerinas
I looked everywhere
y'en were too good but unfortunately y'en Zara had more!

top: Jacqueline Riu
pants Jacqueline Riu
ballerinas: new look
Bag: New Look
scarf Jacqueline Riu

much for my outfit that day

good evening everyone
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment