Monday, November 16, 2009

Manual En Español De Recon Tac-5m

La mort de Don Juan de PPDA

I'm reading a book is very welcoming. The style is amazing, accurate and full of metaphors that, being so well chosen, but banal comparisons go through eye movement usually give a word senses back and expose large positions in literary images. This author writes so well. And history is also a good story, no humor, fiction, love, destruction, elements common and strangeness.

I am in Lyon and I'm fine. I have not gone far beyond my neighborhood and in a small downtown restaurant. I'm still in a phase but I need you salirrrrrrr descansarrrrrrrr and good, try to be professional classes as they are often an important source of complacency. And the smiles and glances, and words of my nephew and Cies, are ... a bite in multitudes of apricots. Tonight
dinner with a couple touches of Portuguese super nice and very funny. She studied film and philosophy. Points in common with me, a professional organization crappy and indecent, but a sensitivity to the decoration of the more respectable.

Today is a wonderful time. Plenty of sunshine and temperature that silent heating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment