Monday, November 9, 2009

What Size Trowel For 4x4 Tile

few changes ... sorry for poor children

many changes ... but above all, a look around us, everyday history. The "Wall of Berlin" is no longer but I hope it has ceased to exist, really, in all its forms. The dominos will fall soon.

Congratulations to the great French thief, fixed using this for all kinds of propaganda but good in the end, has done something that we all want to do. Neither has done harm to anyone according to what seems, and that is fuck off banks.

In Lyon is cold, raining and there are many lights. Too many good things as well ... some social pressure, codes, black all over ... the "madame3, the" vous "and other signs of courtesy that I still scared. Let's see what happens with alu. At the moment, very good feeling with the teacher.

After a good dinner-night-smoke with Emilie, Anna and David I can only confess that I have much luck. And the family intact, big and crazy. Sera

this renewal. Meet new situations with different people, with different gigs, with a different light.
This weekend I will gather my ordinary and some photos.

A big hug to my dear Murcia and Murcia.
And a big smile to those around me now.

Come on, that the cup of wine is calling me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment