Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Twins 3rd Birthday Invitations

ELE pages


How well we have it mounted in ELE.
I'm also a bit down my ambitions with alu ... I have to go more quiet because otherwise I will lose on the road, at least some notes from the first "quarter" I'll be able to give. It is a great experience. I split the c. .. these alu. And the English language as seen from the new French scene is very interesting. The alu surprise me and I speak, without shame, in Castilian. But in front of others, it is still crappy to participate. The groups ... one more special, super heterogeneous. Lyon
And ... what more beautiful city. I have the feeling that people, when all is said and done, have released a little more about my vision student of some years ago.
And the weather is good, so glad too.
That itself is a torture ... like to buy everything and eating and drinking, and culture, etc ... ajajaaja.
I still have the problem of the computer so I'm slower than I wanted to MISP rojects. But I will, step by step. My steps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment