Monday, November 30, 2009

Shooting Pain Through Anus

Primer "advice" Discovering

a very strange experience ... the other side of the mirror and is still as it was yesterday. It was the same in Spain, of course, that looked more different from my experience but things remain the same truth, namely that from my "collège" so far, I see that profes meetings with delegates, with a parent or two if lucky, to decide the comment "guidance" of aluminum, it remains the same ... be normal? The newsletters are no different ... be normal?

Everything went well ... free styling ... luckily I'm young and almost virtually no experience (if I compare myself to others with more than 20 years in the heart ... it will be too ... normal?)

Luckily ... I could see that they like the poetry of the English language, now that's different ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment