Thursday, January 20, 2011

100 X 100 Multiplication Sheet

Dress of the day 20/01/2011

hello my friends!
how things are going well?

me it goes like a Thursday
the weekend begins to be felt!
I'm sick of this "underground work dodo"
I feel to have no life

I get home from work
I wonder 5minutes
I'll check my messages on facebook or other
I'm dining
I eat
I take a bath
I look at the tv quick
I sleep
I wake
I am preparing speed
I took the road to go to work
I bump
I hit the road to get home
and is returned to the same humdrum ...
I do not see anyone (not even my mother who lives with me!)
and so does my son hardly!
short I spend my day at work and take the road because I still have to 120kms make a day!

brief is normal it's cold and I just feel like nothing
when the sun will point the tip his nose
change my life!
least I hope so!

short pass!
I speak rather of my TDJ
TDJ soldesque yet!
but you guessed it already!
we start with my new shoes
I love them :-)
-70% at my friend Jacqueline!
pfff
she spoils us that Jacqueline
especially as -70% was during the first weeks!
with the 2nd markdowns I dare not even go there!
I have over the budget balances!
good for once I show my hands
I do not like my hands because of my nails
they have fallen since Operation
(well they are rather broken)
good but I still wanted to show you my meem especially my jewelry and nail
I love!
thank you sephora nail too small for cabbage!
I love the colors and especially the price!
color is gold with billions of reflections!
sometimes seen green
other times and sometimes golden hair purple!
weird huh!
like that's me
close up on my jacket!
and yes always on sale at my friend Jacqueline
and keep you well: -70% !!!!!!
I had not taken because the color is not going anywhere
but with this price we just afford to buy
jackets and more of this hot news!
here is my version held inside
I not worn the dress with tights but simple with jeans
explanation: the eyes of men to change and I still can not get used to it when I put the skirt and that their eyes bind my legs ...
yes I know it's stupid
but I am a top fixette
and I thought it dull!
then I hide
's stupid but it mad it's cold anyway
jeans then it goes quite well

then talk about this dress
I also flashed over at my friend Jacqueline
a big favorite
but no luck for me there was more my size
so I just went to the mag next to my job
(yeah sometimes I'm unfaithful to my fetish mag Dreux)
and pafffff
resulted -60% and there was my size too!
pfffff you doubt the power always my friend Jacqueline?

here is my outfit outside

I particularly liked my outfit that day
I felt super comfortable
and beautiful at the same time!
completely love my friend Jacqueline
and I think it makes me good!

dress Jacqueline Riu
Jeans: New Look
top: Jacqueline Riu
boots Jacqueline Riu
jacket Jacqueline Riu
bracelet: market and agatha
rings: guess jewelry and independent
necklace: agatha

good I think I threw everything I had to tell you!
and more!
strongly tomorrow night so I can enjoy 100% of my weekend!

good day to all
tomorrow for new adventures!
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment