Monday, January 24, 2011

Can Pregnant Women Take Ambesol

Dress of the day 24/01/2011

hello my friends
how to start your week?

me rolling!
I start the week strong with a 100% holding balances and above 100% Jacqueline!
and yes if you love it does not count!


begins with the brogue that I love
-70% and I love them even more!
I found a little heel high
but right now I live high pitched!
I can afford it with my pounds lighter!
it's been a very foolish to feel that with endless legs!
feel great and healthy body!
remains a podium and I hit the parade every day at the office!
here is my outfit
I surkiff those jeans
I wore it recently in another similar TDJ
but there is this little hand I'm crazy but serious sappée!
mdrrrr
a jacket to do well
and heels to cap off my outfit
this is a place that I like!

me back and me without the jacket
those jeans makes me crazy tarp !
mdr

what you think of this style?

jeans Jacqueline Riu
pull Jacqueline Riu
jacket: Jacqueline Riu
shoes: Jacqueline Riu

and balances while please!

many of you congratulated me for my last held
I want to thank you
is not easy to answer because everyone respond with a comment to another comment that is not obvious bah
must follow the tips ... etc.
in short
all that to say that I thank you for all this love
and especially for your support
I'm very very much better that there a few more weeks!

is not that I do not want to not respond to messages from the sleeve
but it is a operation lasts I would not advise anyone
then I will not do you good advice!
go and see your doctor who can advise you better than me!
us and I prefer to zap this period of my life!

a new life awaits me!
and thanks to you overwhelmingly!

good evening everyone
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment