Friday, January 28, 2011

Dbz Bulma And Vegeta Episodes

03/02/2011 28/01/2011

and here I am this time with my held that day!
I'm finished with my outfits!
for this week is not good??
here is my famous place
I say famous because I was full of compliments for this one also

I wanted a female held today
I wanted to please
but especially to be coquettish

is won!

for once I took out the little black dress lace
I wore a leather jacket (- 50 %!!!!!!)
because the dress is still sleeveless!
euhhh quail that too at this time to get out naked!
and stay in the same delusion outdoor
I opted for this trench (-60%)

finally the old pink is quite nice on a blonde!
frankly I do not want my pain in the ass
but if you do not take advantage of sales at my friend Jacqueline
is that you do not understand! mdrrrr
and here are my feet with my bonus starlet
(still in my legs)
after rubbing his lips on the tip of my boots she wanted to cover the photo
ok
after all this is my baby to me
and as I said last time
it the right to have her star in my blog too!
I did not call for anything Starlet!

dress Jacqueline Riu
jacket: Jacqueline Riu
trench Jacqueline Riu
boots Jacqueline Riu
tights: M & S Mode

now I'm done for my TDJ
I'll be able to rest now

'm not sure to post this weekend
so good all weekend

BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment