Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Alberta Fine For Plate Cover

Dress of the day 19/01/2011

hello my friends!
and yes I can not stop now!
I post I post and I post
say that I really bought during the sales
so I full full full of new required to share with you!
like today in fact!
TDJ still a soldesque!

here's a preview!
again the photos are not great!
but done with a shoestring
big map, not on foot but on the pants!
velvet effect
love and above all it is very hot!
me chilly!

today I wanted to change from black to blue!
level color and I did very
well mostly level ground

I spotted this shirt at H & M long ago now
but without
I found funny but here it stops there
but when I saw it resulted bah ... it quickly to the little head tilt in
the sudden I'm made fun!


and this time close on shoes
unfortunately Unpaid
cheap but so far

I rarely look at new (that is when same more than 70kms from home)
then when I went and saw this very cute pair of shoes I fell
but the price is reasonable (25 €)
what I like new look at shoes
quae is already something great size and especially large
but also eccentric and I love the style

tunic: H & M
pants Jacqueline Riu
shoes: new look
top: cameo
jewelry: guess

much for my outfit that day
just find what I am wear tomorrow
I have my own idea!

good day to all
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment