Friday, January 21, 2011

Can Flu Elevate Liver Levels

Dress of the day 21/01/2011

Hello my friends
how are you?

is the weekend!
finally it was time!

exaggerating good anyway because the days go by too fast
I can no longer capture what is happening around me so it goes to 100 000 time!


TDJ just a little at work!
and yes my first live work TDJ
to change
before I entered the break at work
but I could afford my colleagues knew me very well
with the many years we spent together at
the I arrived there at 2 months
and ask the people I hardly know myself to photograph it goes through lol
good but I really super nice fellow
then hop hop hop TDJ one to feed my blog !
is all everyone plays the game is really great

here are my feet
and my outfit

so I struggled this morning saw me all dressed in black!
but we made it!
when I had the touch of taupe on the jacket and shoes
happily elsewhere!

and guess what?
yes yes it is still home purchases soldesques Jacqueline!
(I swear I'm gonna get to ask for compensation for what I do for them)

dress Jacqueline Riu (-50% apart first)
jacket: Jacqueline Riu (-30% apart first)
tights: M & S mode
shoes: gemo

here I'm not super inspired today
just KO of my day but really happy to be able get some rest this weekend!

hmmm ... I'll do what?
SLEEP!

good day to all
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment