Friday, January 28, 2011

Someone Stole My Panties

27/01/2011 26/01/2011

hello my friends!
are you?

I have not had much time to post my TDJ
but I still plan to show you
so I took pictures
I told myself I was going to post them later!

and now I have some time tonight so I'll be nice with you
you will be entitled to 3 outfits!
yes yes I will post tonight!

here is my first TDJ
then someone did not take my picture
so I'm with the means at hand!
to take pictures solo is hot!
fortunately I have a large mirror
but to capture the colors is not that great!



my outfit is gray, not black!
carrot even my pants!
I love these pants
and I still say that my outfit is still held soldesque!
and yes another one!
the vest is not as dark in real life lol
and small flakes on the shoulders are too great!
is full of pearls enfaite
and all colors!


here is what happens in full

top: Jacqueline Riu
vest Jacqueline Riu
pants Jacqueline Riu
shoes: Text

good I still have lots of other things to show you!
then I go back

good evening everyone
BiZoUk

0 comments:

Post a Comment